Search for Jobs
We offer an attractive and dynamic working environment with continuous opportunities for development, reflecting our conviction that people are our most important resource.
People development and performance
We’ll help you develop as a professional and perform to the best of your ability. At Technoline, we believe in a continuous performance mindset. Managers and teams set realistic goals annually in line with the aims of the company. This ensures that we completely understand our input to the company and enables us to see our roles within the bigger picture. We foster honest and transparent discussions as a catalyst for continuous development. Shared experiences, continuous feedback and recognition of achievement are ingrained in our culture.
Come and Join the Team by sending us your CV at: email@example.com
We are seeking a positive, self-motivated, result-driven person with a passion for sales to join our growing sales team as a Sales Executive. Reporting directly to the Sales Manager, the Sales Executive will be primarily responsible for account management and business development of a portfolio of scientific products in a rapidly changing area of scientific innovation.
Established in 1978, Technoline Ltd. is a forward-looking organization which has always sought to reinvent itself to retain its strong market position in the ever-evolving medical and scientific fields.
The Sales Executive will be expected to
- Generate and pursue sales leads.
- Meet or exceed planned sales targets.
- Negotiate contracts with newly acquired clients.
- Help determine pricing for quotes, promotions and negotiations.
- Prepare sales reports.
- Give sales presentations to a range of potential clients.
- Visit clients and potential clients to evaluate needs and promote products and services.
- Maintain supplier and client records and information.
- Maintain and develop strong business relationships with suppliers and customers.
- Keep abreast of latest technologies whilst identifying and developing new business opportunities.
Requirements for this position:
- An academic background in science subjects (such as chemistry, biology, pharmacy or biomedical sciences), preferably with a tertiary level of education.
- Excellent sales, communication, organisational and negotiation skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills, including the ability to quickly build strong relationships with both customers and suppliers.
- Have an outgoing and confident approach with self-motivation, drive and initiative.
- Proficiency in English, Microsoft Applications.
- Must be willing to travel abroad for training according to the exigencies of the business.
- Valid driving licence.
- Although all the necessary training will be provided, experience as a Sales Executive or similar role in the Healthcare sector will be considered an asset.
Interested candidates should send their CV and covering letter by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
Established in 1978, Technoline Ltd is a company synonymous with the supply of hospital and scientific equipment and specialised solutions for the healthcare and private industry.
Reporting to the Purchasing and Logistics Manager, the duties of the Warehouse Assistant will include but not limited to:
- Handling and checking of incoming consignments, at different sites, which will include lifting of boxes.
- Preparing of outgoing goods for delivery
- Preparing goods for export.
- Ensure items are properly sorted and labelled prior to storing.
- Upkeeping of Stores, including keeping the area around the stores clean and disposing of any unwanted packaging.
- Regular Stock Taking
- Occasional deliveries to clients in a timely manner
- Process all related documentation and ensure that record keeping is updated daily
- Abiding by the necessary health and safety procedures
- Other Admin work as required within the team.
- O’ level standard of education
- Basic knowledge of IT
- Ability to communicate in Maltese and English both verbal and written
- Clean Police Conduct
- In possession of a valid Drivers’ License B
- Be a good team player and able to work on own initiative
- Have a positive work attitude and be open to improvement
- Able to meet tight deadlines
- Attention to detail is a must
Candidates applying must be already residing in Malta and hold a valid working permit.
Interested candidates should send their CV and covering letter by email to:
firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com