Search for Jobs
We offer an attractive and dynamic working environment with continuous opportunities for development, reflecting our conviction that people are our most important resource.
People development and performance
We’ll help you develop as a professional and perform to the best of your ability. At Technoline, we believe in a continuous performance mindset. Managers and teams set realistic goals annually in line with the aims of the company. This ensures that we completely understand our input to the company and enables us to see our roles within the bigger picture. We foster honest and transparent discussions as a catalyst for continuous development. Shared experiences, continuous feedback and recognition of achievement are ingrained in our culture.
Come and Join the Team by sending us your CV at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Sales Executive Scientific
- A tertiary level of education in science subjects (such as chemistry, biology, pharmacy or biomedical sciences).
- Excellent sales, communication, organisational and negotiation skills
- Have an outgoing and confident approach with self- motivation, drive and initiative
- Proficiency in English, Maltese & Microsoft Applications.
- Must be willing to travel abroad for training according to the exigencies of the business.
- Valid driving licence.
- Although all the necessary training will be provided, experience as a Sales Executive or relevant role in the healthcare sector will be considered an asset.
Established in 1978, Technoline Ltd is a company synonymous with the supply of hospital and scientific equipment and specialised solutions for healthcare and industry.
Reporting to the Finance Manager, the duties of the Accounts Clerk will include but not limited to:
- Posting of purchases, sales and nominal ledger
- Issue payment runs and performs supplier reconciliations
- Process credit card expense reports and performs reconciliations
- Regular bank and cash reconciliations, ensuring that any irregularities are reported immediately
- Assistance and participation in monthly reporting
- Other duties as assigned by the Finance Manager
Education and Experience
- O' level accounts is a must. A' level or a better qualification in accounts is considered preferential
- Working experience within an Accounts department will be considered an asset
- Basic knowledge of Sage Evolution will be considered an asset
- Attentive to detail
- Eager to learn
- Team player
- Can work on monthly deadlines
- Excellent verbal and written communication together with interpersonal skills
- Ability to prioritize tasks and work on own initiative
Proficient in MS Office applications particularly Excel and Outlook
Interested candidates should send their CV and covering letter by email to:
Established in 1978, Technoline Ltd is a company synonymous with the supply of hospital and scientific equipment and specialised solutions for the healthcare and private industry.
Reporting to the Purchasing and Logistics Manager, the duties of the Warehouse Assistant will include but not limited to:
- Checking incoming goods, at different sites, which will include handling of boxes
- Preparing outgoing goods for delivery
- Organising of stores
- Regular stocktaking
- Preparing of goods for export
- Occasional deliveries to clients
- Other admin work as required within the team
- O’ level standard of education
- Basic knowledge of IT
- Ability to communicate in Maltese and English
- Clean police conduct
- In possession of drivers’ license B
- Team player
- Able to meet tight deadlines
- Attention to detail is a must
Interested applicants are to send their CV and covering letter to: