What we need?
Our Personal Data Protection Policy regulates the use and storage of your data. Technoline Ltd is the controller of the personal/company data you (data subject) provide us. This Privacy Notice is intended to present your rights and answer any queries you may have about our use of your personal data.
We collect the following types of personal data from you:
• name and surname
• home or work address
• email address and phone number
• your identity card number
• your nationality
• information related to the browser or device you use to access our website
We underline that data concerning race, religious beliefs, sexual orientation, political opinions, trade union membership, health and genetic information IS NOT REQUIRED, nor do we need information of any criminal record from your end. We do not collect any data that might be of a sensitive nature.
Why we need it?
We need your personal data:
• to establish and fulfil a contract with you, for example, if you enter into an agreement to provide or receive services. We require this information to enter into a contract with you and you are unable to do so without it.
• to maintain an effective communication channel with you throughout the execution of a service/job, to manage our relationship with you as our customer and to improve our services and improve your experience with us in the future.
• to respond, with your express consent, to any comments or complaints we may receive from you, and/or in accordance with our legitimate interests including to investigate any complaints received from you or from others, our products or services.
• to personalise
o our communications to you.
o provide you with updates on delivery, training needed, and services from our technicians
• to monitor any customer account to prevent, investigate and/or report fraud, terrorism, misrepresentation, security incidents or crime, in accordance with applicable law and our legitimate interests
• Where applicable and allowed, you have been given an opportunity to opt-out.
What we do with it?
Your personal data is managed in our offices in Gzira-Malta. Hosting and storage of your data takes place into our MIS system within our in-house servers. No other third-party providers have access to your data, unless specifically required by law.
How long we keep it?
Information collected from you will only be kept in order to provide the required service. When you become a client of Technoline Ltd, your data will be retained for as long as you maintain a client relationship with us in order to meet obligations to you. We may retain financial information about your account for past retrieval of information as required by the Financial Auditing policies.
-Financial Information are kept for 10 years
What are your rights?
Under the General Data Protection Regulation, you have the right to:
• Access your personal data by making a subject access request.
• Rectification, erasure or restriction of your information where this is justified.
• Object to the processing of your information where this is justified; and
To exercise your rights, please contact Technoline Ltd referring to the beginning of this document to be able to contact us.